Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Writing Prompts 1

Okay so I've decided to post a number of writing prompts that I hope will help you!

You can access these from the top tab that says writing prompts ^ (up there).

I'm just going to give this a try, so here goes!

I will post 1 new writing prompt / quote to write by in each post, so stay tuned!

WRITING PROMPT 1
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you could teleport anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

~~~
Have a nice week, guys!

2 comments:

  1. I have a challenge for you... This sentence is what I call a "story starter," maybe your idea of a story starter is different.
    "We walked on the beach."
    Basically, you have to start a stroy with that sentence, pretty self-explanatory. I tried this one before, but I never finished the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Theresa! I'll probably send you an email with my story. Yeah, I agree that this is a story starter.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting cats + cantaloupe! I'm so glad you came <3 Please take the time to leave a message-- your comments and thoughts are always appreciated! <3 I'll always reply :D