Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Amazing Kids!

I am ashamed to say that I have been putting off posting for a while, and part of the reason was because  of my vow to you that I would post beautiful motto posters every time! Well, I'm back into 'photo frenzy' mode, so I have lots of pictures to work with-- but maybe not so many cute sayings. But maybe that's alright!

Anyway, I come to you today to say that I've got some really good news. One of my submissions has been accepted to Amazing Kids! Magazine! You can access their online magazine publication's website through this link.

I have been informed that the submission will appear in the March issue of their magazine. So look for it there! I will post the link to the article when it has been uploaded to their website by the Amazing Kids! Magazine staff.

Looking forward to it!

~~Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting cats + cantaloupe! I'm so glad you came <3 Please take the time to leave a message-- your comments and thoughts are always appreciated! <3 I'll always reply :D