Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Writing Prompt #3

Hey guys, sorry it's been forever, but here's to the new writing prompt!!

~~~~

If you had a chance to go into your favorite story as yourself, what would you do? 


~~~~

I, of course, would go into The Sisters Eight series and..... (drumroll) convince them that I am the ninth eight and that there are some people called the Nuevos and the Neufs. (lol) Then I would say that Crazy Serena's evil triplet is also thriving... and so is Lucy and Queen's triplet who is even eviller than Queen! Oh no!!! (P.S. Eights. The Wicket is actually related to you. O.o)

So yeah. Please read the Sisters Eight books. They are hilarious and silly and perfect. <3

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting cats + cantaloupe! I'm so glad you came <3 Please take the time to leave a message-- your comments and thoughts are always appreciated! <3 I'll always reply :D