Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Aack!

Aack! It's been forever, hasn't it? I made a motto poster for today but I don't know where my USB is and I should be doing homework but whatever because I'm a bad person.

Anyhoo.

WOW AMAZING THINGS HAPPENED IM SO EXCITED.


by now your reaction is probably:


Ahem.

So yes. Guess what? If nobody submits any songs (YES!) I am going to find the best Taylor Swift songs ever and put them on there. Too bad. I know at least five (?) people will like it. Oh, that's only 1/12 of the whole grade?!?! Oh well.

ANYWAYS. I love this song. Yay.

The Moment I Knew~~~~


Okay. Luv ya lots! See ya on the morrow ;)

JUST KIDDING I probably won't be on tomorrow.

What did I just do to this post.

Whoops. Let's put in a nice little quote, shall we?

“Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate.” – Woody Allen

Uh. Not exactly a good one. Oh well. TEE HEE. (No I did not get that from that YouTube thing.)

I wanna do a Draw My Life some time! Should I? Am I too young? I possess the ability to make something sound really good/really bad. So yeah. Like, when someone bit like ALL OVER MY FACE so much that people thought I was contagious, that was physical bullying!!! And when my best friend told me not to talk to this boy, that was social bullying!!!! BTW all of this happened in preschool ^ ^.

Bye~~~~

Dana <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting cats + cantaloupe! I'm so glad you came <3 Please take the time to leave a message-- your comments and thoughts are always appreciated! <3 I'll always reply :D